24 hour support
Wherever you are
Whatever the job
Regardless of machine size
At Integrated Mechanics, our commitment to Health & Safety at Work (HSW) is a key component of responsible business activities. We are committed to;
- Provide a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, clients and suppliers whilst minimising our impact on the environment.
- Comply with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines.
- Ensure HSW management principles are included in all organisational planning activities.
- Set up measurable objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our services and activities.
- Ensure effective and ongoing hazard identification and risk management; incidents are reported, investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation.
- Plan, implement, and continually monitor and review our HSW program to meet our duty of care and to ensure continuous improvement in HSW performance.
- Consult with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on HSW matters and promote a culture of communication and involvement in HSW.
- Provide ongoing education and training to all our employees.
- Support effective injury management and safe return to work of injured employees.
Think through the task. Spot the hazards. Assess the risks. Manage the risks. Do the job safely!